Hi Everyone, it's Jackie Smith. I have another Christmas card for you using Karen Burniston's House Pivot Card Die. Although our winter tends to stay way too long, I love having snow on Christmas day which inspired today's card.
Here is how I created my card:
1. Create card base from cream cardstock. Cut 6"x 12" rectangle; score and fold in half. (6" square card).
2. Line up middle of fence (House Pivot Card Die) on fold of card as per Karen Burniston's instructions here.
3. Cut 4 backing strips (2 3/4"x 5 3/4") and 4 backing strips ( 1 3/4"x 5 3/4") adhere with Elizabeth Craft Designs Transparent Double Sided Tape as shown
4. Cut 6 pieces snow with Outdoor Edges die with White Velvet Sheet. Adhere to the bottom of the card.
5. Cut 2 trees, fence, bricks using brown paper. Cut roof edge, windows, door and chimney using silver damask paper. Adhere roof using pop up dots and rest transparent double sided tape.
6. Die cut 2 wreaths using Green Metallic Shimmer Sheetz. Adhere to doors. Apply liquid glue to fence, apply white silk microfine glitter for snow. Apply snow marker to bottom of fence. Heat set to puff it up.
8. Die cut "Merry Christmas" using Silver Metallic Shimmer Sheetz. Apply using liquid glue as shown.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
Cardstock and patterned paper- Very Vanilla- Stampin'Up!, Silver Damask- Creative Imaginations, "Frolic"-Timbergrove by Fancy Pants Designs
Other- Paper trimmer, Scor-It-All, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive -3M, Snow Marker- Marvy Uchida