Happy Mother's Day
Welcome everyone to the Tombow and Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog Hop running April 18th - 20th! Everyday different designers from Elizabeth Craft Designs will showcase their projects and at the end of the hop there will be a prize for the person that leaves a comment on all the Design Team's project and Tombow will announce a winner on Monday April 21st at 3:30 P.M. EST.
To be eligible to win, please comment on each of the designers projects and don't forget to "Like" TombowUSA and Elizabeth Craft Designs on Facebook.
If you're here from Candy Spiegel, then you’re in the right place, if not then you may want to start at the beginning Tombow Blog.
Hi my name is Jackie Smith and the project I like to share with you today is this quick Happy Mother's Day card. When I heard that we were having a Blog Hop with Tombow and ECD I wanted to use the Lots of Pops die, Coffee & Tea Peel Offs and the Gift Peel Offs to celebrate "Moms" special day.
1. Create insert from brown cardstock. Cut 5 1/2" x 10", score @ 5". Place Lots of Pops die (778) on the fold line. Cut it out.
2. Create card base from stripe cardstock. Cut 5 3/4" x 11". Score @ 5 1/2". Adhere brown insert paper to stripe paper by lining up folds.
3. Layer brown paper (5 1/4"x 5 1/2") using Tombow Xtreme adhesive onto front panel.
Layer pink paper (5"x 5 1/4") on top.
4. Stamp "Wonderful Mother" on Primrose Noteworthy Sticker using Cocoa pigment ink. Apply clear embossing powder. Heat set. Apply to pink paper using foam dots for extra dimension. Add Rose chipboard piece.
5. Cut (2) green papers (3 1/4" x 5 1/4") place on top & bottom as shown. Cut (2) Circle paper(3"x 5") place as shown.
6. Stamp 2 sentiments on 2 different stickers using Cocoa & Black pigment ink. Apply Clear embossing powder. Heat set. Adhere to circle paper using foam dots as shown.
7. Place Teapot & Cup gold Peel Offs onto ECD watercolour paper. Take Tombow markers to color Teapot & Cup as shown using the blender pen to soften colours.
8. Place Double Sided Adhesive onto white paper. Place Gift Black Peel Offs onto adhesive. Apply Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. Burnish and color using Tombow Markers and blender pen.
9. Cut out Peel Offs using scissors and adhere them as shown.
10. Adhere Cup and Teapot chipboard as shown.
Elizabeth Craft Designs
778 Lots of Pops die
639 Warm Diamond - Silk Microfine Glitter
2531 Coffee & Tea Gold Peel Offs
2544 Gifts Black Peel Offs
502 Double Sided Adhesive
WP903 Watercolour paper
Xtreme High Performance Adhesive
N00 Blender Pen
256, 177, 243, 093, 351 Greens
873, 933, 885, 847 Orange/Red
055, 993 Yellows
813, 761, 725 Pinks
Bo Bunny 'Primrose' Collection, Bo Bunny 'Little Miss' Chipboard, Cocoa, Black pigment ink -Clearsnap
Clear Embossing Powder -Zing, Stamps- Favourite Thoughts, Well Scripted - Stampin'Up, Big Shot -Sizzix
Scor it Board
Thanks for joining me and please hop over to Debbie Fisher blog to see what she has in store for you. Don't forget to leave a comment on each of the designers projects and don't forget to "Like" TombowUSA and Elizabeth Craft Designs on Facebook.